Monday 7 December 2015

Ugg Madness :) haha xxxx

I as you all know have addictive behavior haha well Uggs are one of them!! When you slide your feet into the warm snugness of the Ugg it's like a high I can't explain? It's not on this planet anyway haha My relatives are like why do you need so many Uggs but they don't understand the relationship me and my Snugg Uggs have :) the quote below describes what I do to people who have an issue with me and my shoes lol I have added some of my very large collection of Uggs :) I have also picked some of their new collection oh the joy!! It defo is Ugg madness verging on insane! The Beatles song Help is playing on my mind right now hahaha xxxx

Yes they will get this look!!
Jimmy Choo Ugg
Jimmy Choo Ugg
Have these Ones Great for xmas :)
I also Have these ones :) 
And these ones :) The list goes on haha
Need these ones :)
Need hehe
Gorgeous and Need!!
Need, need and need again :)
Awesome!!
Cool :0)
Love :)
Ugg accessories Drool!



No comments:

Post a Comment