Monday 9 November 2015

My Fav bracelets :0)

My Fav bracelets are by Disney Couture and Jessica Kagan Cushman these bracelets are ones with attitude and sass!!  These are defo statement pieces :0) Check these fab pieces below. I am in Love!!!! :) xxxxx
New Shoes cure the Blues
Frankly my dear I dont give a d@mn-Black
Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess-White
Live Long and Prosper
Don't worry Be happy!
Ripped off by Chanel
La la la la. I can't hear you
Don't believe everything you think
It's a wonderful life
You're not the boss of me! 
Truffle Shuffle- Have faith in your dreams 
Think of a wonderful thought
Hakuna Matata
Disney Couture
You are braver than you believe, Stronger than you seem,smarter than you think Winnie the Pooh
My Disney charm bracelet :) xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment