Monday 28 September 2015

Celine PFW 15

Celine has some Fabby Dabby pieces :) There is flare jumpsuit, silky and playful suits, two tone dresses which reminds me of two face from Batman haha. Gorgeous Fur coats defo need one of those for winter time Zebra print dresses :)




Loving the flare jumpsuit its super sweet!

I need this coat its super duper :)

This is the dress that reminds me of two face haha love it more because of this ahaha...


I defo see the resemblance hehe Mmmm I wonder was he the inspiration for this dress..

Funky zebra print dress its all about the animal print for defs. If we team the simple LBD with a furry shawl. Baggy on baggy with shirt and skirt perfect for a bloated day hehe especially if you have that bit of extra choc cake that you cant resist its defo me all over hahaha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment