Friday 4 September 2015

Winter Coats, Cardigans and Scarves- HandleThisStyle :)

After a long debate with myself I have finally accepted winter is really coming. I have pulled myself together and pulled some cute outfits out and put my summer gear away until next time :) I have some cute coats, cardigans and scarves. Some Vintage, Topshop, Vera Wang, leopard print, super sweet vintage clutch bag its all gravy :) xxx

Above is a leopard print Topshop dress with a Vera Wang cardigan, a lovely Monroe Scarf, great fringe heels and a vintage leather envelope bag. Ready to conquer the world hehe :) xxx

 Topshop leopard print coat as seen on many celebs such as Alexa Chung who is rocking the Leopard :)

 Above is a lovely Monroe Scarf can go with loads of outfits :)



To the left is a Mongolian coat Topshop with 70s Flare by Rare London, teaming with some irregular choice wedge :) love!!









We have a super funky Vintage coat its Awesome :) We have Will Ferrell and Christina Applegate rocking something similar in Anchorman its Groovy Baby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment