Tuesday 15 September 2015

My Favourite pieces from Fall New York Fashion week 2015

I am loving some pieces from NYFW fall 2015. I am lurving Jeremy Scotts collection its bright, fun and funky!! It has some patchwork, Dotty and stripe jumpsuit all the amazing stuff I love :) Anna Sui has gorgeous earth tones and hippy vibe.Anna Wintour is wearing a gorgeous coat at the Rag and Bone Fashion show. Naomi Campbell Zac Posen Gown is gorgeous, all beautiful girls deserve to go to a ball quote un quote Jim Carey YES MAN hahaha Kylie Jenner is rocking a gorgeous baby pink cape at the Phillip Lim show. Rihanna looks beautiful at the Fendi show.




 Funky Jeremy Scott :)









 Fab dotty cape and turquoise tights me likey!!







Anna Sui collection below has natural earth tones and is amazing hippy chic!
Anna Wintour I'm loving that coat. Naomi Campbell looks like a princess :)
Kylie Jenner is rocking that baby Pink cape!!








No comments:

Post a Comment